This raglan cardigan is worked in one piece, from the top down, with minimal finishing necessary. Charted lace patterns are worked on the sleeves, sides and center front. A row of eyelets is created at the waist and is threaded with an I-cord belt. When the body is complete, stitches are picked up at the center front to create the edging for the buttons and buttonholes.
XS(S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X); ¾ Length Sleeve version shown in XS;
Cap Sleeve version shown in S.
Chest: 34(37, 40, 44, 47, 49, 52) inches
Length: 22.5(23.5, 24, 24.75, 24.75, 25.75, 25.75) inches
20 sts/24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch
Cap Sleeve Version
• 750(850, 930, 1050, 1120, 1210, 1280) yards of Worsted weight yarn; Shown in Premiere by Classic Elite Yarns
¾-Length Sleeve Version
• 850(940, 1020, 1120, 1200, 1290, 1380) yards of Worsted weight yarn; Shown in Love by Vickie Howell
NOTE: Select bamboo yarn for a drapey, loose fit, or cotton for a structured close-fit.
• 24 inch length US #7/4.5mm circular needles, or size to obtain gauge
• 4 US #7/4.5mm dpn, or size to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers in two contrasting colors
• Darning needle
• Six ½-inch buttons
Increasing, decreasing, picking up stitches and chart reading.